Careers at Money Empire
Think bigger than right now.
Finance has always been seen in New Zealand as traditional and boring, but not here at Money Empire.
We seek to challenge the status quo of this industry, focusing on investing in people, providing growth career paths, and enjoying a great working environment. The team is collaborative, driven, and we have a lot of fun in our process of seeking greatness.
Keen? Keep reading.
At Money Empire we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our clients and creating a supportive and collaborative environment for our advisers.
As a team we strive for excellence, and we want our advisers to be the best in the business. We are looking for an adviser that wants to be recognised in the top 50 adviser lists in the country. To do this we have high expectations of a minimum of 10 client meetings per week and an understanding that this is not a 9-5 job.
In order to earn $160,000 + pa you must have a strong sales focus with exceptional financial knowledge in all things property and finance. You must be a strong “closer” with consistency as we provide great leads and prospecting opportunities.
As an adviser with us, you will be among like-minded people and have some great long-term opportunities to not only access different options but also an ownership model, for the right person.
For the right candidate we will provide a strong base salary along with bonuses that are uncapped.
Required: NZ Cert Level 5
More Details & Job Specification
- Converting opportunities into business
- Building external relations
- Obtaining new clients
- Preparing recommendations
- Executing new industry compliance standards
- Working in with sister companies and insurance advisers
Experience and Skills:
- Holds level 5s in financial services
- Experience in mortgage advising role
- Track record of building and maintaining your own client base and converting leads into business
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Highly organised with great time management skills
- Fully comply with regulatory requirements
Why should you apply?
- Opportunity to make good money
- Pathway opportunities
- Work with like-minded people
- Make a difference
- Friday arvo drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic included)
- Donuts and coffee (we’re not cops)
- Flexible working hours and WFH days available
- Groovy shared office in Ponsonby
- A super fun team that you can’t help but get along with
- Constant support in professional growth
We are driven by people and culture and we’ll help you grow. Reach out to us and let’s take it from there.